What is REDIC?
It is a collaborative academic and scientific network formed by researchers from around the world with the objective of stablishing cooperation links, defining common research areas, promoting collaborative international publications, and building an integrated portfolio of research projects for international financing
The structure of the network is based on horizontal cooperation, and it is formed by individual and institutional nodes, plus other networks of researchers, managers and academics with experience on distance, online and open education. This network is additionally supported by international consulting experts, professors, students and enthusiasts of distance and online education.
The International Research Network on Distance, Online and Open Education promotes, but not limit itself, to the following research areas:
- International Cooperation Framework on Distance and Online Education
- Open Education Resources
- Education Technologies for Distance and Online Education Models
- Innovative Institutional Organization Models
- Education Innovation
- New Students’ Services
- Quality Systems for Distance and Online Education
- Innovative Pedagogies for Distance and Online Education
- Ethics, Democratization and Social Inclusion in Distance and Online Education
- Academic Mobility, Collaborative International Publications and International Research Portfolios